Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

‘American Idol’ Recap: David Cook, Michael Johns Rock To The Top, David Archuleta Might Miss The Prom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

‘American Idol’ Recap: David Cook, Michael Johns Rock To The Top, David Archuleta Might Miss The Prom Empty
PostSubject: ‘American Idol’ Recap: David Cook, Michael Johns Rock To The Top, David Archuleta Might Miss The Prom   ‘American Idol’ Recap: David Cook, Michael Johns Rock To The Top, David Archuleta Might Miss The Prom EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 6:01 pm

Time to double-check those birth certificates and prepare to feel like an old coot because Tuesday night’s “Idol” was all about songs from the contestants’ birth years! Nigel Lythgoe hoped to use this theme last season too, but producers hit a snafu when they realized that music didn’t have lyrics back when Melinda Doolittle was born. Rimshot!

The increasingly smarmy Seacrest opened the show by boldly declaring, “The countdown to the finale has begun!” I guess the first 23 episodes we saw this season were just placeholders. In your (creepy) face, Jason Yeager!

Paula incorporated the “birth year” theme into her nutso outfit. Television hasn’t witnessed that much jewelry over elbow-length gloves since AMC ran a Marilyn Monroe marathon. But I give her a round of seal claps for cutting the fingers off the gloves. That made the look much more modern (and by modern, I mean circa 1985).

Before I go on a rant about how I wish I had time to enter the “Idol” songwriting competition — my song is a schmaltzy surefire winner called “God Gave Me Wings (Your Love Makes Me Soar)” — let’s get to the performances!

Read the rest of the article here.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com

‘American Idol’ Recap: David Cook, Michael Johns Rock To The Top, David Archuleta Might Miss The Prom
Page 1 of 1