Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulations!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 8:33 pm

Brooke,

I would like to congratulate you on all your awesome performances thus far. You manage to stay true to yourself and bring emotion to every song you sing drawing me in each and every time! I look forward to your performances every week!!

Keep it up girl!! You have a forever fan with me!

Angie
Congratulations! 635920

Last edited by Angie on March 27th 2008, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 11:19 pm

Yep Brooke, what she said *points up*.

I love the fact that you stay true to who you are. Keep up the amazing job!!!! I can't wait to see what you'll do for country week with Dolly. I think you'll do very well. I think if you pick the right songs you can definitely win. So far you've been a pleasure to watch every week. Congratulations! 296696

Your voice is the most peaceful that I've ever heard and I would like to thank you for sharing it with us. Congratulations! 859207

Jeremy Congratulations! 492787

CONGRATULATIONS!
Back to top Go down
frankareno
Beauty School Dropout

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyApril 6th 2008, 9:10 am

Brooke!!

I thought that "Jolene" was a very good performance and I just dont understand why the judges didnt like it. For me, you always give everything you have whether its emotion or the connection with the song, to me its always a complete and heartfelt performance. I really looking forward to Tuesday night where I know yet again you will give that performance that only you can give and I will vote as much as I can

Congratulations! 905228
Back to top Go down
BevS
Beauty School Dropout
BevS

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyApril 6th 2008, 8:20 pm

Hi Brooke! Best of luck to you! You rock! Congratulations! 172724
Congratulations! 905228
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke White Fans :: Brooke White :: Notes to Brooke-
Jump to: