Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What we didn't see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

What we didn't see Empty
PostSubject: What we didn't see   What we didn't see EmptyApril 8th 2008, 11:07 am

What we didn't see 562191
I read this over at Idol Forums regarding the results show April 2. It made me cry.

Here is the link to the thread at Idol Forums

Quote :
Wednesday’s Idol: What You Didn’t See

Brooke’s Breakdown
Brooke White had a difficult time catching her breath after learning she was in the bottom three for the first time last night — and it took nearly all the Idols to calm her down. As tears streamed down her face during the break, a recovered David Cook walked down the couch to hug her. Then, Carly Smithson stepped in with assistance, using her hand to fan cool air on Brooke’s face and assuring her, “It’s going to be okay.” Even producer Nigel Lythgoe offered sympathy, rubbing her back as David Archuleta wrapped his arms around her. Even after Brooke got the news that she was safe, the tears just kept on coming … and coming … and coming.

The Buzz on Mr. Brooke
Meanwhile, Brooke’s husband Dave (and his curly locks) could only stand in the audience during the ordeal. But he’s showing support for his wife in another way: Sources say he’s not trimming his hair until she either wins or is booted off Idol. (If it looked shorter yesterday, it must have been because of a new shampoo.) White, a self-proclaimed beauty school dropout, apparently doesn’t want anyone touching his hair but herself — and when she does, he’s getting a buzzcut!

I honestly think it must have been a wake up call for her and I have a feeling she is going to blow us away tonight! Can she top her 'Let it Be' performance? I'm sure she can.

It's inspirational songs tonight so I'm sure it's going to be emotional night for her and also for me.

With that said.... What we didn't see 583784

Let's vote until our fingers are numb to keep her out of the bottom 3. I don't think I could handle that again!!
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

What we didn't see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we didn't see   What we didn't see EmptyApril 9th 2008, 1:53 am

This is so sad, but it makes me like her more to know she cares this much about her dream and her passion. I hope we all voted enough tonight. She's in 4th on dialidol but she's yellow again. Right outside the green area like usual. What we didn't see 3806 She needs to sing "Free" and amaze the judges and the rest of the world and show them she is the one that should win it.
What we didn't see 583784 Watch This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MySeaHPyWUI

What we didn't see 905228
Back to top Go down

What we didn't see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke White Fans :: Brooke White :: News & General Discussion-
Jump to: