Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 7 "Hero"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Top 7 "Hero" Empty
PostSubject: Top 7 "Hero"   Top 7 "Hero" EmptyApril 16th 2008, 6:55 am

Hero

I absolutely loved this and think I like it the more I watch it. Top 7 "Hero" 324780
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Top 7 "Hero" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 7 "Hero"   Top 7 "Hero" EmptyApril 16th 2008, 7:56 am

Okay. So I have to agree with Randy. I did like it. I didn't like the ending as it seemed like she was rushing it, but overall I did like it. Didn't love it like I was hoping but I thought it was good.

All that meat and lettuce and stuff just was weird. The judges were just weird.

Anyway...I'm really nervous for tonight. I'm guessing she'll be in the bottom 3 Top 7 "Hero" 147524 and if she really is I hope they don't tell her until the end of the show so I'm not freaking out. I can't believe she'd go home though over Syesha who is almost always if not always in the Bottom 3.

Dial Idol has her 2nd to last, which is better than when I checked before I went to bed. She was dead last. We'll see how this goes down. I'm nervous and am going to work and try not to think about it Top 7 "Hero" 66038

I'm praying too guys. I'll be a wreck if she goes. In all the season I've watched AI my favorites have always made it to at least 2nd place. I can't be wrong about Brooke.

Rant is over. I'm going to try not to think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Top 7 "Hero" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 7 "Hero"   Top 7 "Hero" EmptyApril 16th 2008, 5:50 pm

My favorites have always made the top3 so I definitely don't want that to change now. And 2 of them won! Carrie, Taylor, and Melinda, Now Brooke needs to make the top 3!!!!! Ifshe does I will be so happy. I would love to see her win, but the minimum I could handle is 3rd. Oh boy I'm scared. Remember to vote like crazy next week assuming she's still here!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top 7 "Hero" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 7 "Hero"   Top 7 "Hero" Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 7 "Hero"
Page 1 of 1