Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buy Brooke's cd!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Buy Brooke's cd!!! Empty
PostSubject: Buy Brooke's cd!!!   Buy Brooke's cd!!! EmptyMay 5th 2008, 5:33 am

You can buy Brooke's cd "Songs From The Attic" here!

http://www.brookewhite.com/

And here's a link so that you can put it right on your web page, blog, myspace profile so people can buy her cd.
http://www.brookewhiteonline.com/helpBrooke.html

You can also download it on itunes

Last I checked her cd was 47th on the itunes charts overall, and 14th on their pop charts. Buy Brooke's cd!!! 974746 Buy Brooke's cd!!! 177513 I'm so happy! Let's see if we can move her into the top 10 or better yet to 1st.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Buy Brooke's cd!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy Brooke's cd!!!   Buy Brooke's cd!!! EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:54 am

Thanks for finding this Buy Brooke's cd!!! 635920

I added it to the home page for quick access!

Yay for Brooke!! Buy Brooke's cd!!! 172724

Looks like all her fans were just waiting for this CD to become available again Buy Brooke's cd!!! 635920
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Buy Brooke's cd!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy Brooke's cd!!!   Buy Brooke's cd!!! EmptyMay 6th 2008, 3:55 am

Thought This Should Go Here. Buy Brooke's cd!!! 635920

‘American Idol’: Brooke White’s debut album returns to the Internet

03:36 PM PT, May 1 2008

Buy Brooke's cd!!! 429diamond_250

“I had shopped Brooke to practically every label in town and no bites,” confessed fallen Idol Brooke White’s former manager, Tim Simms, in a phone interview today. “No one thought you could shop the good girl.” As of today, however, Brooke White fans will be able to “shop the good girl” –- literally. Brooke’s debut album, “Songs From the Attic,” which she co-wrote and recorded with Tim, has now been re-released on Brookewhite.com.
Over the course of their four years working and recording together, Tim has been everything to Brooke: producer, manager, guitar player, roadie and more. “Its just a great, very, very unorthodox, professional” relationship, explained Tim, who remained in close communication with Brooke and her family throughout the competition. “It’s a great story,” he mused. “It’s like, movie of the week.”
When Tim says “movie of the week,” he is referring not to Brooke’s proclivity for waterworks but to their long, hard struggle for success. Tim first caught wind of Brooke when she was 19, through a friend who was teaching Brooke’s artist development class at the Musicians Institute in Los Angeles.
“Tim, you’ve gotta hear this girl,” said the teacher. “She's got that ‘it’ factor.” Tim wasn’t so sure. “I hear that all the time,” he thought.

With more than a little resistance, Tim agreed to meet the teen student. “I said, OK, my house, quarter to 3, don’t be late,” recalled Tim. When he first laid eyes on Brooke, Tim wasn’t convinced. Her glasses, dress and diminutive presence made him see her as “little meek Brooke … like Mary Poppins, man!” But for reasons he’s still unsure of, Tim recorded the first song Brooke ever played for him: “Come to My Rescue.” At the time, it was the only song in her repertoire. Tim still prizes that first recording and recalls that performance as the moment he knew he’d found something special. “It was just like … when the hairs on the back of your neck go up.”
Tim signed Brooke and began to tirelessly promote her. Eager to “jump on [the Norah Jones] bandwagon,” Tim and Brooke recorded a three-track piano-vocal demo tape, which Tim passed around to his industry contacts.
"You would have thought I was sending them, like, some alien ship,” chuckled Tim.
Tim convinced some contacts at Island Records to attend Brooke’s show at a local pub called Molly Malone’s, but they went home unimpressed. “They were like, ‘We kinda hear what you hear, but we don’t know if the suits will hear it. … Why don’t you record some tracks?’ "
And so they did. “We tried one song and we thought, 'That sounds pretty good,' and we kept going,” Tim explained. Tim and Brooke co-wrote and recorded the entire album in Tim’s attic, and so they called it “Songs From the Attic.” They sought, above all, to make the album organic. Aside from a couple of covers, the album was just an unknown young woman named Brooke, singing from her heart. The album made the rounds, but still, nobody was interested. “The industry, collectively, from New York to Nashville to L.A., everyone passed,” admitted Tim. “No one heard what I heard.”
But Tim kept fighting. “This was just raw talent that can’t be taught or bought,” he insisted. Next came a Star 98.7 video contest. For less than $1,500 and with two days to shoot, Tim and Brooke recorded a music video and entered the competition. Brooke made the top five and got to compete at the Key Club. “Everyone thought she was going to win,” Tim recalled. She didn’t.

For The Rest Go HERE
Back to top Go down
BevS
Beauty School Dropout
BevS

Buy Brooke's cd!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy Brooke's cd!!!   Buy Brooke's cd!!! EmptyMay 21st 2008, 7:16 pm

Thanks for the info and links!
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Buy Brooke's cd!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy Brooke's cd!!!   Buy Brooke's cd!!! EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:18 am

You're welcome! She just recently made #6 on the itunes pop-charts! And 19th on the overall albums!!!!! And "Yellow" just came in the top 100 on the song pop-charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy Brooke's cd!!! 177513 I'm so excited for her!!!!!!!!!! Buy Brooke's cd!!! 177513
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Buy Brooke's cd!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy Brooke's cd!!!   Buy Brooke's cd!!! EmptyJune 6th 2008, 7:01 am

#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the Amazon charts of buying the actual cd in her genre!!!!!! This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy Brooke's cd!!! 786361 Buy Brooke's cd!!! 418493 Buy Brooke's cd!!! 607796 Buy Brooke's cd!!! 515355

Buy Brooke's cd!!! Bwahm6

This next screen cap is from a week later. Buy Brooke's cd!!! 66038

#1 on vocal-pop!!!!!!!!!!!! That's even better!!!!!!! She's movin' on up!!!!!!!! I wonder why she hasn't been signed yet? She may be waiting to make sure she makes the right decision. Buy Brooke's cd!!! 66038

Buy Brooke's cd!!! Bwmrs2
Look who she's ahead of. Buy Brooke's cd!!! 635920

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the U.S. digital charts I read she's sold 47,000 downloads of her Idol songs. She's sold the most of any female this season by over 10,000. Buy Brooke's cd!!! 635920

I don't know about SFTA yet though. But that seems to be selling like crazy.
Buy Brooke's cd!!! 177513 Buy Brooke's cd!!! 177513 Buy Brooke's cd!!! 177513

I got most this info over at IDF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buy Brooke's cd!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy Brooke's cd!!!   Buy Brooke's cd!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Buy Brooke's cd!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke White Fans :: Brooke White :: News & General Discussion-
Jump to: