Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Q & A from EW.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Q & A from EW.com Empty
PostSubject: Q & A from EW.com   Q & A from EW.com EmptyMarch 9th 2008, 7:19 pm

This is an article with all of the contestants, but I'll just post Brooke's answers here. I love her answers Q & A from EW.com 66038 You can read the full Q&A here.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: There's a bunch more theme nights coming up — are there any from past years that you'd love to take a swing at? Any you're dreading?
BROOKE WHITE: 1970s night was great. I love the music that came out of that time. You know, there's good songs from every kind of music; it's just about making it yours.

EW: Is there any song you're dying to sing on the show?
Yes, but that will have to be a surprise for y'all. I'd love to sing something that I could write; that'd be cool.

EW: Are you ever concerned about choosing songs that have already been sung on previous seasons of Idol?
Yeah, you think about it, because fans of the show know what's been done. But it's not always out of the question; it's just dependent on how you do it. Song choice is the most important thing, but number two is how you put it together.

EW: The finals are when some contestants have makeovers. Anything you'd love or loathe to change?
As long as they make me look pretty, I'm all good. I probably won't cut my hair, though.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
BevS
Beauty School Dropout
BevS

Q & A from EW.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A from EW.com   Q & A from EW.com EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 8:44 pm

Angie wrote:

EW: The finals are when some contestants have makeovers. Anything you'd love or loathe to change?
As long as they make me look pretty, I'm all good. I probably won't cut my hair, though.

They better leave her alone -- she's perfect AS IS !! Q & A from EW.com 635920
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Q & A from EW.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A from EW.com   Q & A from EW.com EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 9:07 pm

I totally agree Q & A from EW.com 635920
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Q & A from EW.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A from EW.com   Q & A from EW.com EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 9:09 pm

I agree Bev!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q & A from EW.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A from EW.com   Q & A from EW.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Q & A from EW.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke White Fans :: Brooke White :: News & General Discussion-
Jump to: