Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Loved Your Duet With Graham!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

I Loved Your Duet With Graham!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I Loved Your Duet With Graham!!!!   I Loved Your Duet With Graham!!!! EmptyMay 24th 2008, 5:34 am

Hey Brooke, I loved your duet with Graham Nash! I Loved Your Duet With Graham!!!! 324780 It was so beautiful! And who knew you could harmonize so well! It was a very, very beautiful performance! I hope you get a chance to make a studio recording of it as I would but it in a heartbeat. I asked my dad if he wanted to hear any of the finale performances on YouTube because the power went out and we missed most of it. And after telling him everyone who sang he said "No". So on his way out I turned on your duet to watch again and he turned around and came back. He said that was one of his favorite songs back in the 70s and he'd play it over and over again and that he thought you did a better job than the original! And this was coming from a fan of the song! Woooo! That made my day. I Loved Your Duet With Graham!!!! 607796

I can't wait for all your future cds as I will buy all of them! That sounds a little drastic but I'm a huge fan! Whether it's your classic folk style or country or pop or rap ( I Loved Your Duet With Graham!!!! 76539 ) I'll buy it! I just bought the actual cd version of Songs From The Attic yesterday!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait for it to arrive!

God Bless!

-Jeremy (GeeWindu)
Back to top Go down

I Loved Your Duet With Graham!!!!
Page 1 of 1