Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Behind The Scenes of The Tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Behind The Scenes of The Tour Empty
PostSubject: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJune 25th 2008, 1:07 am

Here's a behind the scenes at tour rehersals with Brooke playing the piano with all of them singing "Where Is The Love".

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=6819506&version=1&locale=EN-US
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJune 26th 2008, 2:53 am

And Here's another video from Young Hollywood

YOUNG HOLLYWOOD
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 5:14 am

Here's an interview with Brooke and Chikezie.

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=269226#videoid=269224
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 5:43 am

A video with more of the song "Where Is The Love" on People.com

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20209613,00.html
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 6:08 am

Back to top Go down
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

PostSubject: Brooke on "Where is the Love"   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJuly 5th 2008, 9:36 pm

is this segment, where Brooke played the piano, got cut off from the actual tour? i haven't seen it mentioned from the reviews that I read. what happened to that part? please clarify. thanks
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJuly 7th 2008, 12:59 am

brookielizzieous wrote:
is this segment, where Brooke played the piano, got cut off from the actual tour? i haven't seen it mentioned from the reviews that I read. what happened to that part? please clarify. thanks
Behind The Scenes of The Tour 331360 Hmm. I wonder I thought it was still supposed to be in it but maybe not then. I have a friend who went to the Season 5 tour and she said they didn't always do the same show every night. That sometimes they'd change it a little giving more to certain contestants less to others depending where they were. I also heard they dropped a lot of the group performances to make it more of a mini concert for each artist. If I see any articles on it I'll post it. Behind The Scenes of The Tour 38668
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJuly 8th 2008, 6:50 pm

Here's another video. Paula interviews the idols backstage for ET.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/07/63173/index.html
Back to top Go down
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJuly 12th 2008, 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

PostSubject: wacky side of brooke (in Portland tour)   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 9:35 am

i cannot pass up on not sharing this one with you guys... Brooke is so funny and cute. and take note of the screams getting louder as she gets out. and that, these girl idols are so down to earth that they themselves lifted that heavy thing over to the sides.

Behind The Scenes of The Tour 76539 Behind The Scenes of The Tour 799816 Behind The Scenes of The Tour 177513
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyJuly 21st 2008, 5:29 am

Behind The Scenes of The Tour 799816 Love It!!!!!!!!! Behind The Scenes of The Tour 515355
Back to top Go down
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour EmptyAugust 8th 2008, 9:54 am

Just found this article today. Still something worth reading.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/06/62894/index.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes of The Tour   Behind The Scenes of The Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind The Scenes of The Tour
Page 1 of 1