Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone   hey everyone EmptyJuly 5th 2008, 11:17 pm

Hi everyone,

It really feels good to meet the same kind of people who appreciates Brooke White as much as I do. She's so charming, incredibly talented and stunningly beautiful in and out. Her personality is amazing, the way she touches our lives with her passion for music and how she manages to maintain her values and morals despite living in a very modern world. You can feel her sincerity becoz she says what she feels like saying, no pretensions and not any sign of a star-complex thing in her.

ohhh, I just love Brookie. Maybe someday I'll be able to meet her. hey everyone 256639
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone   hey everyone EmptyJuly 7th 2008, 1:15 am

Wow, well said Lizzie. hey everyone 152737 I hope you'll get to meet her someday. I have a chance at meeting her in Utah on the 15th at one of the parties. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get a picture or talk to her a little. That would be great! I can't wait to see her I'm already giving her performances a hey everyone 88154

By the way I love your avatar, I don't think I saw that pic. I like when her hair is curly. hey everyone 418493
Back to top Go down
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone   hey everyone EmptyJuly 7th 2008, 9:53 am

Hi Jeremy,

appreciate your nice comment. yeah, maybe someday i hope i'll get the chance but in the meantime, i'll make the most of reaching her through myspace and here and everywhere on the net. yup, Brooke is so gorgeous in my avatar. actually, i prefer her hair done in a flat-iron way and just a little wavy but not too curly. hey everyone 442849

good luck! i wish you have a meet-and-greet opportunity with Brooke. she's just so accommodating to the fans!!!
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone   hey everyone EmptyJuly 8th 2008, 5:51 am

Yep that's a good idea, I also post comments on myspace and leave comments for her throughout the net.

I guess that's just a difference of opinion. I really like when her hair is super curly. hey everyone 76539 I like the straight too though.

I'll post a recap later of how the concert went. I'm excited! Less than 8 days to go! hey everyone 177513
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone   hey everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke White Fans :: Brooke White Fans Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: