Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL Empty
PostSubject: Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL   Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 11:18 pm

Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL 361118 Of course this is not so true!!!

This was just a follow up article from Brooke's blog. Can't believe how much people around are making a big fuss on it. Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL 773157 Am still posting it anyway.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20213548,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL   Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL EmptyJuly 20th 2008, 1:51 am

Haha. I can't believe that it's still making a fuss, like you said, but I guess it's good press for Brooke. Well good in the fact that she's clearing up the "so-called" issue. LOL this is too funny. Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL 76539
Back to top Go down
Mandie
Administrator
Administrator
Mandie

PostSubject: Re: Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL   Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 2:43 pm

I saw that blog...how silly. It was so kind of her to write the blog...but so silly that she had to...some people!!! Some of the comments that people leave on her myspace crack me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL   Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooke White Hates David Archuleta? LOL
Page 1 of 1