Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

‘Idol’ Chatter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

‘Idol’ Chatter Empty
PostSubject: ‘Idol’ Chatter   ‘Idol’ Chatter EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 1:33 am

ANNE BRALY — So, we’re down to 11, and now that we’ve booted Danny Noriega and David Hernandez out of the picture, things are looking up. I think some of the singers are getting better each week. What about Chikezie’s performance last week? This guy can belt out the Beatles like he grew up on their set, though he contends he never listened to their music. Could this be true? If so, I think it shows his talent. And with a catchy name like that, could it be that he’ll be our next Idol? I like to pull for the underdogs, so he may be my final vote. Though there’s always Jason Castro.

CLINT COOPER — I was glad to hear they were going to do the Lennon-McCartney songbook for another week. Most of the contestants were able to do well with such great songs. Not only did Chikezie shine, where he had only been average, but rocker chicks Amanda Overmyer and Carly Smithson excelled, and David Cook was nothing short of phenomenal with “Eleanor Rigby.” Jason Castro continues to have great appeal, and Brooke White is still my favorite of the female singers.

ANNE — I like Brooke too, and it seems judge Simon Cowell is warming up to her, also. As in not giving her such a hard time. You know what I also find good about this year? Letting the singers play their own instruments. Brooke did an excellent job on the piano last week. Wonder if Jason will pick up his guitar this week? As for rocker chick Amanda, I still want to hear her sing a song without trying to put her rock ‘n’ roll touch to it. It’s as if she’s trying to cover up the fact that she really can’t sing anything else, unlike most of the other singers who have shown more versatility......

You can find the rest here:
http://timesfreepress.com/news/2008/mar/18/idol-chatter/
Back to top Go down

‘Idol’ Chatter
Page 1 of 1