Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Happy Easter Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Easter Everyone!!!   Happy Easter Everyone!!! EmptyMarch 21st 2008, 4:18 pm

Happy Easter Everyone!!! 1 Happy Easter!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

You can post your Easter stories here. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 66038
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter Everyone!!!   Happy Easter Everyone!!! EmptyMarch 21st 2008, 7:09 pm

Happy Easter!!!
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter Everyone!!!   Happy Easter Everyone!!! EmptyMarch 23rd 2008, 4:26 am

Happy Easter Sunday Everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter Everyone!!!   Happy Easter Everyone!!! EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 1:03 am

Hey everyone! Happy Easter Everyone!!! 492787 I had a pretty good Easter though I had a hard morning. I miss my mom a lot. We had muffins for breakfast and then we left to play baseball together. We had to walk on a lake to get there and it was 60 degrees out there so it wasn't frozen. Try and figure that one out. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 635920 Happy Easter Everyone!!! 331360

I got a few homeruns. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 635920 Of course with only 4 on each team that isn't too hard unless you're up against a bad pitcher in which case you hit what you can regardless of it's close to you. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 76539 We all played the four different positions we had.
We ate hardboiled eggs and/or Jello eggs for lunch halfway through our game. I ate only one Jello egg but I had four harboiled eggs. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 635920

Then after we got back we made ham, cream corn, and homemade mashed potatoes. Yum! Happy Easter Everyone!!! 38668

Then before Dad had to go to sleep we sang him 2 songs we practiced. "Everybody Will Be Happy" & "I'll Fly Away" I naturally messed up my words. Of course that's what I get for not practicing as much as I should. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 352150

Then we played 3 games: Bible Blurt, Cranium Family Edition, and Hit Or Miss. Then it was pretty late but four of my sisters and I watched The Sound Of Music. It wasn't over 'til after 5 am. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 97012 But I noticed a lot more details that I didn't on the bigger screen we now have. It was cool! And as good as ever. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 66038

So that's what I did anybody else?
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter Everyone!!!   Happy Easter Everyone!!! EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 10:31 am

Wow! Sounds like a lot of fun!! I'm trying to figure out how you walked on a lake Happy Easter Everyone!!! 76539

We did nothing really. I made a great dinner of chicken, potatoes, veggies with yummy gravy.

I was here with my kids so that is great in itself. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 66038
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter Everyone!!!   Happy Easter Everyone!!! EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 7:54 pm

Angie wrote:
Wow! Sounds like a lot of fun!! I'm trying to figure out how you walked on a lake Happy Easter Everyone!!! 76539
Let me know if you figure it out or if you want me to tell you or give you a hint. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 442849

Angie wrote:
]We did nothing really. I made a great dinner of chicken, potatoes, veggies with yummy gravy.

I was here with my kids so that is great in itself. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 66038
Yes being with family is great, especially with kids! Happy Easter Everyone!!! 635920
Back to top Go down
BevS
Beauty School Dropout
BevS

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter Everyone!!!   Happy Easter Everyone!!! EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 10:58 pm

Happy Easter!! (two days late!) Happy Easter Everyone!!! 66038
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter Everyone!!!   Happy Easter Everyone!!! EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 5:20 am

That's okay. I haven't been here much anyways. We just got the computer fixed. So everyone is trying to use it at once. Happy Easter Everyone!!! 76539
Happy Easter!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter Everyone!!!   Happy Easter Everyone!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1