Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is American Idol Wildcard Show In The Works?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Is American Idol Wildcard Show In The Works? Empty
PostSubject: Is American Idol Wildcard Show In The Works?   Is American Idol Wildcard Show In The Works? EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 10:29 am

There has been some buzz on various American Idol message boards and blogs about the possibility of an American Idol 7 wildcard show. However, that same buzz has surfaced every year since American Idol eliminated the wildcard show. This year the buzz might be a little stronger, because the official American Idol website recently had a poll question asking visitors to vote on who should be brought back as a wildcard.

Also, in a recent press call, David Hernandez, who was the first of the American Idol 7 top twelve finalists eliminated, made an interesting comment. Hernandez said, “I’m off the show, and I’m not going back on obviously, unless they were to pull me as a wildcard, which would be amazing.” So was David Hernandez’s comment a subtle hint that a wildcard show is in the works or just wishful thinking?

Given that the American Idol 7 finale has been announced for Tuesday, May 20 and Wednesday, May 21, then it would seem like there wouldn’t be time to do a wildcard show if one finalist is going to be eliminated every week. However, American Idol could always do a surprise double elimination week, which would allow them to throw in a wildcard to really shake things up.

Read the full article here.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com

Is American Idol Wildcard Show In The Works?
Page 1 of 1