Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” Empty
PostSubject: Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol”   Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 12:58 pm

Hello Everybody

After suffering through her roughest performance to date on season seven of “American Idol” Tuesday night, Mesa’s Brooke White has made it into the Top 10 as fans across the country deemed the singer’s rendition of The Beatles’ “Here Come the Sun” worthy enough to send her on in the competition.

By making the Top 10, Brooke will now be a part of the “American Idol” concert tour later this summer.

As we’ve discussed before on the Idol Speculation blog, the hour long elimination show is an exercise in tedium for 50 minutes before we get 30 seconds of suspense to find out who’s getting the boot.

Read the full article here.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol”   Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 12:59 pm

Maybe it was Brooke's worst performance, but listening to it and watching it again a few times it really wasn't that bad. She was spontaneous with her 'wooo' and spin, but I thought that just added a little quirkiness to the performance, which I liked. She made me smile once again Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” 635920
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol”   Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 1:09 pm

I thought it was pretty good. I liked it better than her first one in the top 24. She has a way at making us smile. Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” 635920 And I still think it was the best of the night.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol”   Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 1:22 pm

I think she was the best too. Everyone else is always the same for me. Except I like Jason too, but I obviously vote for Brooke Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” 635920
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol”   Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 1:58 pm

Same for me this week, I obviously vote for Brooke even though I like Jason alot too. Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” 635920
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol”   Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 5:06 pm

I voted Jason during the Top 24 and Brooke too, but now I can't vote for both.....I prefer Brooke over Jason, but I think they are both alike in different ways and I could go watch both of them on stage in a little bar all day (or Night) long.

Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” 635920
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol”   Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol” Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooke suffers first rough performance on “American Idol”
Page 1 of 1