Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

**Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour Empty
PostSubject: **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour   **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 1:57 pm

During Idol Gives Back **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour 992807

This is from MJsBigBlog

Do you miss Danny Noriega? David Heranandez? Asia’h Epperson? Do you wish Amanda Overmyer had been put through to the Top 10 last night? It looks like some of them may get a second chance…

From the Season 7 Spoiler Forum on Idol Forums:

5 contestants compete for 1 WildCard Tour Spot (12th 11th 3 others from the top 24). The double-result show will take place on Thursday. Voting might be free or AI might charge $0.10 (or more) for each vote. All proceeds will go directly to the IGB charity.

IGB has been extended to 2 hours and 30 minutes to make room for more Could this be a sign that they are giving the go ahead??

A tour spot is very lucrative. USA Today reports that it is at least a 6 figure salary ($100,000). They might want to have it because WildCard Tour winner = selling more tickets for the tour.

The contestants will compete during Idol Gives Back, and be chosen during Thursday’s elimination show…

The rumor has been confirmed by Idol Spoiler Joesplace, who knows the skinny…

For the links to these rumors please visit MJsBigBlog
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

**Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour   **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 2:08 pm

Well if this is the case I wonder which the three would be. I think Asia'h and Danny would be chosen and then? Alaina? I would hope she's a choice she had a bad song choice and was booted too early IMO. I would say either Amanda or Alaina would be good to have on the tour. Amanda would make the show more exciting but she made it to the top 11 will probably get a recording contract out of the deal unlike Alaina. In that regard I think Alaina should go on it. That is if these rumors are true. **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour 442849
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour   **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 2:14 pm

If you didn't know, JoesPlace is the one who leaked the Top 24 list. It was 100% correct **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour 635920

I tend to believe this.

Alaina...I liked her a lot and was really sad when she left. I'm guessing Danny will be the one who wins it if there is actual voting....
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour   **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 3:06 pm

Ahhh I was wondering if that list was correct. I never looked at it as I preferred to see who made it when the show came on. That's what I was thinking but if it costs 10 cents to vote I don't know who will make it on as people then might not vote. I guess we'll see. **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour 66038
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour   **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 4:46 pm

I'm not going to vote if it costs money. What they should do is have the votes count as money toward the IGB charity. Like they do for the regular voting on the performance show before IGB.

Did that even make sense. **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour 237249
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour   **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 6:10 pm

Yep that made sense. **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour 38668 I think the voting where it costs money might be a good idea cause there are gonna be people that might not give money to IGB but would be willing to give money to see there favorite on tour and then spend even more money so they can see the tour. Am I making sense now? **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour 237249
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour   **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 9:25 pm

Wow....both of us making sense in the same thread. Simply amazing **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour 76539
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour   **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour EmptyMarch 23rd 2008, 3:48 am

**Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour 76539 Watch that never happen again. **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour 76539
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour   **Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

**Spoiler!** 5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summer’s Idol Tour
Page 1 of 1