Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David A.'s 'theme park performance' and more ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

David A.'s 'theme park performance' and more ... Empty
PostSubject: David A.'s 'theme park performance' and more ...   David A.'s 'theme park performance' and more ... EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 4:36 pm

This one might be short, so feel free to add your feedback. I'll probably leave out some stuff.

First off, WHAT was Paula wearing? Were her Dominatrix gloves for after the show?

Anyway, my favorite of the night, surprisingly, was Michael Johns. He was in his element singing Queen's "We Will Rock You." And honestly, he was the first performer I remember from last night. The five before him were snooze-worthy. And I'm talking about people I really like, too, like Brooke White and Jason Castro.

Read the full article here.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
jamiesolome
Beauty School Dropout

David A.'s 'theme park performance' and more ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: David A.'s 'theme park performance' and more ...   David A.'s 'theme park performance' and more ... EmptyApril 8th 2008, 2:38 am

Archulaeta did great this week!! But Micheal Johns was good too. David A.'s 'theme park performance' and more ... 432300
Back to top Go down

David A.'s 'theme park performance' and more ...
Page 1 of 1