Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol) Empty
PostSubject: American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol)   American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol) EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 6:09 pm

Most would agree that Kristy has overstayed her welcome. But her diabolical strategy (or strategery, if you will) in choosing a song all about loving America may have done the work for her and ensured her another week or two in the competition. Has Kristy’s overwhelming love for America and manipulation let her live to annoy another day?

Instead of starting two minutes early each week, so that I miss the end of America’s Next Top Model, can’t we just cut out the music video? They’re always dumb anyway. I doubt the Idols will mind either.

Ryan tries to give us some gravity, but I don’t think Syesha is taking it seriously enough for his liking. Good for you, Syesha. Ryan tells us last night’s episode received the highest number of votes so far this season. I’m not sure why, but okay. Ryan’s still stuck on Randy being tough. Paula is dressed like a pretty, pretty princess. Simon is wearing white! Cue plug for the songwriting contest. I still don’t care.

Read the full article here.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
jamiesolome
Beauty School Dropout

American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol) Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol)   American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol) EmptyApril 8th 2008, 2:37 am

I like Kristy, and hope she does very well!! And I love to watch those music video's!! American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol) 48547 American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol) 567926
Back to top Go down

American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol)
Page 1 of 1