Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol Needs a David Cook Win Over David Archuleta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

American Idol Needs a David Cook Win Over David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Needs a David Cook Win Over David Archuleta   American Idol Needs a David Cook Win Over David Archuleta EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 2:43 pm

David Cook has turned in stellar performances throughout American idol and many believe that he has the most talent of any of the idol wannabes. But David Archuleta is 17 years old and he has all the tweens voting for him in droves no matter if he forgets the lyrics or sings a song that anyone has ever heard of. What is more important in winning American idol as the two favorites battle it out?

Archuleta is a bit vanilla for many tastes and seems to be struggling of late with song choices and delivery and at some point he may begin to lose votes. David Cook does seem to have some cross over talent and may get some of the younger votes while still pleasing enough of the older fans of the show with his edge.

Read the full article here.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
jamiesolome
Beauty School Dropout

American Idol Needs a David Cook Win Over David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Needs a David Cook Win Over David Archuleta   American Idol Needs a David Cook Win Over David Archuleta EmptyApril 8th 2008, 2:26 am

David archuleta has such a great voice that kids along with 80 year olds will be voting for him! He has the most amazing picks of song choices, I have never been dissapointed. The show is worth watching because of him!!!!!!

David cook, I never liked. I never got the point of him. I just don't see what others see in him. I don't like his music, song choice, or even his voice. I don't get what everyone likes about his voice. It's not bad, I guess. But it's nothing spetacular.

Unlike Brook's whose is different. And Archuleta's whose is better than most artist's I hear today!! American Idol Needs a David Cook Win Over David Archuleta 868311
Back to top Go down

American Idol Needs a David Cook Win Over David Archuleta
Page 1 of 1