Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What inspires Top 8?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

What inspires Top 8? Empty
PostSubject: What inspires Top 8?   What inspires Top 8? EmptyApril 9th 2008, 7:05 am

What inspires Top 8?

Brian Cormier
Idol Chatter Published Wednesday April 9th, 2008
Appeared on page D1

In honour of this week's Idol Gives Back charity special, the Top 8 performed inspirational songs last night.Is Kristy on the chopping block again? Did Brooke save herself after last week's surprising appearance in the bottom three? Did the two Davids hit homeruns again?

* Brooke White (24, Arizona) performed You've Got a Friend by the great Carole King. I love Brooke, but didn't feel she connected with the emotion of the song. She just sang it... she didn't feel it. Randy: Just OK. Paula: Perfect way to close the evening. Simon: Pleasant walk in the park. Nice.

The bottom three this week? Definitely Syesha and Carly, who failed to connect with the emotions of their songs. The other one is up in the air, but I think Michael might see his first appearance in the bottom three after singing first and talking back so rudely to Randy. Syesha will be going home this week, I think. Whoever else is in the bottom three, I think the bottom two will definitely be Carly and Syesha.

This week's results show is a day later than usual. Tonight's show is the Idol Gives Back episode, a charity telethon that hopes to raise $100 million. To see who's voted off this week, tune in to Fox at 9 p.m. on Thursday for this week only.

For The Rest Click HERE
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: What inspires Top 8?   What inspires Top 8? EmptyApril 9th 2008, 7:51 am

Quote :
The bottom three this week? Definitely Syesha and Carly, who failed to connect with the emotions of their songs. The other one is up in the air, but I think Michael might see his first appearance in the bottom three after singing first and talking back so rudely to Randy. Syesha will be going home this week, I think. Whoever else is in the bottom three, I think the bottom two will definitely be Carly and Syesha.

I agree 100% with all of that ^^ Those are the 3 people I picked for the bottom 3.

My top 3 were Jason, Kristy & Brooke. I don't understand why this person thinks that Brooke showed no emotion. What inspires Top 8? 735605 She had much emotion during that song. The top 3 I listed were the only ones that made me emotional.

I think Cook is safe because he has loads of fans, but I didn't like his performance last night. It was weird for me. And...unfortunately Archie will be safe again for another week. Then you never know....Cook could make his first appearance in the bottom 3, but I think Michael has a better chance of being there over Cook.

I really think Syesha will be going. She even talked back to Randy about being compared to Fantasia. Fantasia is the only one who has ever sung that song and the only one who can.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: What inspires Top 8?   What inspires Top 8? EmptyApril 9th 2008, 8:53 am

What inspires Top 8? 39462

Okay, since I know gee hasn't seen Fantasia's version of 'I Believe' I thought I'd post it and you then can compare it to Syesha's version. I know this is when she won so she is even more emotional, but I'll also post her performance from before she won.

This is the first season I watched Idol and IMO this is the best 'winner's song' I've heard and one of Idol's greatest moments. It still brings tears to my eyes watching this.

Syesha had no connection and you'll agree (probably) after you watch this What inspires Top 8? 635920

Enjoy!

Last edited by Angie on April 9th 2008, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: What inspires Top 8?   What inspires Top 8? EmptyApril 9th 2008, 9:01 am

And here's her performance from Season 3, Top 2 night What inspires Top 8? 635920

Seriously, Syesha shouldn't have questioned Randy about why he compared her to Fantasia. Syesha is out on Thursday...or the shocker elimination will be Carly (gee...you'll be happy then What inspires Top 8? 635920 )

Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: What inspires Top 8?   What inspires Top 8? EmptyApril 9th 2008, 9:03 am

I am so off topic What inspires Top 8? 889333

Should have made a section over in another forum, but oh well.

Now....Back to regularly scheduled programming!

What inspires Top 8? 583784
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What inspires Top 8?   What inspires Top 8? Empty

Back to top Go down

What inspires Top 8?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke White Fans :: Brooke White :: News & General Discussion-
Jump to: