Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back Empty
PostSubject: Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back   Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back EmptyApril 10th 2008, 6:47 am

Their first one of the night! Please Don't Stop The Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wsZ7ft7h5s

A Very, Very Good Second Performance Here's Season's Of Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvHiD9X8wQw

At first when watching this I thought how come Brooke didn't get a solo like the rest of the contestants? Then I watched it again. Notice during the entire first section before the chorus who has the lead. Yep Brooke all the way up until the chorus she's the one who you can hear as the definite lead. Go Brooke! Wow she has a big part. Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back 635920 Not that anybody neccesarrily heard that the first time, like myself and family.

And The Ultimate Closer of The Show!!!!!! Very Perfect!!!!! Here It Is: Shout To The Lord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXEraRnE4o
Now I don't want anyone to leave. They should perform songs together on National TV this entire summer. Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back 177513 I love these last two performances by the top 8!!! I want a cd with all them singing together! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
enchanted4ever
Beauty School Dropout
enchanted4ever

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back   Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back EmptyApril 11th 2008, 2:25 pm

I was absolutely amazed by the performances of the Top 8 Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back 531530 , but by far my favorite was Seasons of Love Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back 88154 Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back 66038

I had the same thought, why Brooke didn't get a solo, but then like I watched it again and paid close attention I heard Brooke stand out Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back 635920

Thanks for the Videos
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back   Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back EmptyApril 12th 2008, 6:17 pm

You're welcome. Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back 635920 I loved those last two a lot, so I just had to post them. Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back 635920
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back   Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 8 Performances on Idol Gives Back
Page 1 of 1