Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner? Empty
PostSubject: Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner?   Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner? EmptyApril 12th 2008, 7:59 pm

What Does Season Seven Have in Store for Brooke?

Brooke White, the blond-haired, blue-eyed 24-year-old from Mesa, Arizona, has made her way through to the top eight on American Idol's season seven. Could Brooke White be the front-runner in this year's competition?

My answer is a definite no. White has had some good performances, one of which was when she sang "Let It Be" while playing the piano. Even with a vocal problem at the beginning of the song I enjoyed it very much. Brooke White seems very comfortable in front of the piano. Out of all of her performances it was by far her best.

Unfortunately, Brooke White has not been consistent. While sure she is choosing songs that she enjoys, her song choices are slow-tempo and quite boring. Because she has only really done this style of music, it would almost be impossible for her to get on stage with a rock and roll song and be accepted by the viewers.

Read the full article here.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
frankareno
Beauty School Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner?   Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner? EmptyApril 14th 2008, 2:54 pm

I sure wish she was but we all know that its Archuleta and DiCook. My hope is that Brooke will take 3rd even though I want her to win. Brooke will have to stay consistent and hope that the others give less than stellar performances. Im a little worried that it being Mariah Carey night so its going to be very critical of her to have picked the best song that fits her style.

With that being said, I will add that im a devoted fan of hers and will vote very hard for her Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner? 905228
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner?   Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner? EmptyApril 14th 2008, 6:21 pm

Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner? 905228 Yep we need to. That's exactly what I'm hoping for. I want her to win but if she can take 3rd that would still be good. And with David Cook's less than steller performance this week if he continues that way he may just be another shocker. I'm hoping not as I would like him to be in the finale with Brooke. To me that would be the best finale with Brooke winning. So in order for that to happen we must vote, vote, vote for Brooke harder than ever before. That and remind everyone else to do the same. Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner? 905228
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner?   Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is American Idol's Brooke White the Front-Runner?
Page 1 of 1