Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** Empty
PostSubject: Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers**   Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** EmptyApril 15th 2008, 1:03 pm

**Spoilers Ahead!! You've been warned! If you don't wanna know don't read*** Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** 3806

Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** 231361

Yeah. Well...not so excited about tonight. Don't they tell the contestants "you can't be Mariah." "You can't touch a Mariah song" Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** 773157

I know some Mariah songs but I don't listen to her. I prefer not to listen to all those big notes and runs and riffs and whatever else some people think makes a great singer. Hence...that is why I love Brooke Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** 635920

So...what are your thoughts about what Brooke will sing, how the other contestants with big voices (archie, carly, syesha) will do.

IMO I have a feeling that the ones that are expected to do well will bomb or not do as well and our original contestants (i.e. Brooke and Cook and Jason) will come up with some awesome arrangement to blow us all away. Kristy...not so sure.

We can discuss our thoughts and also discuss the show when it airs. I'm sure I"ll be talking to myself Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** 76539

I will post song spoilers when they are available....usually about 5 pm CST is when TMZ posts them. I"ve been more curious then ever to find out what Brooke is singing this week. Should be interesting night. Maybe just a hot mess too Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** 76539

Last edited by Angie on April 15th 2008, 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers**   Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** EmptyApril 15th 2008, 4:24 pm

Yeah overall not looking forward to Mariah night. I didn't like her last week very much she definitely wasn't bad but nothing that blew me away like "Shout To The Lord" or "Seasons Of Love" did.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers**   Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** EmptyApril 15th 2008, 7:36 pm

I am posting song spoilers. If you do not want to know do not scroll down any further Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** 635920
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers**   Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** EmptyApril 15th 2008, 7:39 pm

This is not in performance order. I have no idea what the performance order is.

This is from TMZ.com

Brooke - 'Hero'

David C. - 'Always Be My Baby'

Jason - 'I Don't Wanna Cry'

Carly - 'Without You'

Kristy - 'Forever'

Syesha - 'Vanishing'

Archie - 'When You Believe'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers**   Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers** Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 7 - Mariah Carey Night **Spoilers**
Page 1 of 1