Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andrew Lloyd Webber forsees big night for Brooke White

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Andrew Lloyd Webber forsees big night for Brooke White Empty
PostSubject: Andrew Lloyd Webber forsees big night for Brooke White   Andrew Lloyd Webber forsees big night for Brooke White EmptyApril 22nd 2008, 8:30 am

Although Lloyd Webber was barred “under pain of death” from revealing the song choices, he was allowed to speak of being struck by one moment in particular. “The girl who I was really quite impressed with was Brooke. She was really -- I got something out of her. I mean, whether or not, you know, that is there at the end, I really couldn't tell you.

"The one thing is, working with me, one on one, where I'm on the other side -- I'm sort of actually, in her case, holding her hand to get the performance out of her. It's very different than sitting in a great big television studio with a big audience and you've got a camera in front of you. So, one will have to see.”

Read the full article here.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Andrew Lloyd Webber forsees big night for Brooke White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Lloyd Webber forsees big night for Brooke White   Andrew Lloyd Webber forsees big night for Brooke White EmptyApril 22nd 2008, 4:18 pm

Yay!!!! I hope Brooke does well and doesn't get shaky again. Finally a mentor on Brooke's side!!! Yay!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Andrew Lloyd Webber forsees big night for Brooke White
Page 1 of 1