Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke's Brother-in-Law

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Brooke's Brother-in-Law Empty
PostSubject: Brooke's Brother-in-Law   Brooke's Brother-in-Law EmptyApril 28th 2008, 8:22 pm

Brooke's Brother-in-Law 635920

I found this wonderful blog site and it's Brooke's BIL

Here's his site: http://paulxray.journalspace.com/

And here is his most recent blog with an email from Brooke Brooke's Brother-in-Law 635920

Wow, what a night... Of course I am talking about American Idol.

Thank-you everyone for continuing to vote for Brooke! I am so happy and grateful.
The look on her face when Ryan said she was safe was priceless.

I got an email from Brooke last night addressed to all her fans, telling about her shock and also appreciation for all the support:

"Well... Tuesday night was strange, turns out I totally forgot the words and actually asked if I could start over... I both laughed and cried when I walked off the stage....a manic moment!
I adored the song and committed my whole heart to it, and absolutely loved working with Lord Andrew Loyd Webber, what a brilliant and lovely man he is. Very kind..."

Personally, I was kinda worried that her only hope of survival was Jason. All the other contestants nailed their performances -Sorry, Jason, but judging from your own reaction it looked like you kinda agreed with me. And sorry Brooke for lacking faith...

"Knowing that Carly and Syesha gave such stellar performances, I felt mine paled in comparison. And as far as these boys, they're not going anywhere. Well... this is a crazy show and anything could happen, and it did... ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! THANKS TO YOU ALL.... I AM STILL HERE!"

I was also pleased to see an article in the LA Times where Andrew Lloyd Webber speaks highly of meeting Brooke. Even though she messed up the beginning of his song, I think it was still inspiring because of her vulnerability and emotion.
And hey, who's gonna forget her now, right?

She goes on to say "thank you" about a thousand more times and recollects how she waited for 20 hours at the auditions in Philidelphia last summer never really imagining she would be where she is now. What an experience...

Finally, she tells how she's looking forward to meeting Neil Diamond next week. They're gonna do two songs each so she'd better start memorizing those lyrics...

She gets to hang with Neil Diamond.
Cool.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Brother-in-Law   Brooke's Brother-in-Law EmptyApril 28th 2008, 9:28 pm

Brooke's Brother-in-Law 296696 Thanks, that's cool.
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Brother-in-Law   Brooke's Brother-in-Law EmptyApril 29th 2008, 4:12 pm

I got this message from him today! The message at the bottom is the one I sent to him first.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your support.

I live in Japan and can only try to encourage others to vote for Brooke, so it makes me happy to know there are people out there who believe in her so strongly. I just hope there is enough momentum to keep her around for a few more weeks. I was dying to go see her, but am in the process of renewing my visa and cannot leave the country just now so I can only cheer from the sidelines and as you said, cross my fingers.

Brooke is such a kind, wonderful and talented person, I really believe that if anyone deserves this it is her. Thanks for making the website to support her and for encouraging others to keep voting for her. I had a chance to check out the forums there and am blown away by all the support. Let's hope people turn that love into votes this week!

Thanks again,

Paul

geewindu wrote:

Hey I think it's so cool of you to be supporting Brooke! Her voice is very original and soothing. She has got to be one of the most talented singers I've heard. She sings with her heart and that's what makes her great. I really hope she makes the top 3. Though going by all performances combined I think it should be Cook and Brooke in the finale. She's gotta do really well if she's gonna be safe again. I think Brooke even has a shot at making the finale with the right song choices. *finger crossed*

Anyways thanks for posting what she said in the email in your blog. That was nice to see. Brooke's Brother-in-Law 66038

-Jeremy Bridges (GeeWindu from www.brookewhitefans.net)<-- I helped make that for her, I hope she gets a chance to see it. Brooke's Brother-in-Law 66038
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Brother-in-Law   Brooke's Brother-in-Law Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooke's Brother-in-Law
Page 1 of 1