Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry To See You Go...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Sorry To See You Go... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry To See You Go...   Sorry To See You Go... EmptyMay 1st 2008, 5:39 pm

Hey Brooke,

I was so sad to see you leave. I was really hoping for a top 3 or win for you. At least now you can make sure you make a cd the way you want it to be. I loved I'm A Believer and I Am I Said. Both really good for different reasons. You came out and didn't have any nerves. You went out and had a blast and I love that side of you. I like when you sing faster songs, even if it wasn't perfect vocally it was so fun!!!! Sorry To See You Go... 901870
I Am I Said was really, really good. To quote a friend I know who isn't a big fan of you, "I thought this was the second best vocal of the night, and was the best performance of the night." That made me very happy she said that. Sorry To See You Go... 635920 I'm probably too biased since I love your music so much, but to hear someone say this coming from someone that isn't a fan was really nice and surprising. Sorry To See You Go... 635920

I know you have a bright future ahead of you. I can't wait 'til a Brooke White tour. Bravo Brooke, you've done really well making it so far on such a nerve-racking show. Sorry To See You Go... 324780 Sorry To See You Go... 324780 Sorry To See You Go... 324780

Love,
Jeremy
Back to top Go down

Sorry To See You Go...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke White Fans :: Brooke White :: Notes to Brooke-
Jump to: