Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'd like to compliment you on the new header!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BevS
Beauty School Dropout
BevS

I'd like to compliment you on the new header! Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to compliment you on the new header!   I'd like to compliment you on the new header! EmptyMay 21st 2008, 7:22 pm

Who made it? They did a great job! I'd like to compliment you on the new header! 296696
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to compliment you on the new header!   I'd like to compliment you on the new header! EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:06 am

THat was done by the wonderfully talented, Angie! I'd like to compliment you on the new header! 906253 She did do a great job! We're working on the backround now not sure if I like it, what do you think Bev?
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to compliment you on the new header!   I'd like to compliment you on the new header! EmptyMay 28th 2008, 2:40 pm

I'd like to compliment you on the new header! 635920 I'd like to compliment you on the new header! 635920
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
BevS
Beauty School Dropout
BevS

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to compliment you on the new header!   I'd like to compliment you on the new header! EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 9:13 pm

I really like this site and all the fun extras you guys have on the home page. Wish I could get that stuff on our little Taylor forum!

Have a happy and safe 4th of July you all! I'd like to compliment you on the new header! 172724
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to compliment you on the new header!   I'd like to compliment you on the new header! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to compliment you on the new header!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke White Fans :: Brooke White Fans Community :: Suggestions & Comments-
Jump to: