Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat Empty
PostSubject: Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat   Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat EmptyMarch 11th 2008, 10:57 pm

'Let it Be' was the perfect performance. She had me in tears!! I absolutely loved it!!

I can't stop thinking about how awesome it was. She wins in my book!! Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat 635920
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat   Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 3:18 pm

Yep mine too! (surprise) Best performance this season so far. Hopefully she'll have a many more best performances of the season this season. Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat 635920
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat   Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 4:50 pm

I also think Simon really likes her Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat 635920

I think she may surprise everyone and be the dark horse in this competition and make it all the way.

There are a lot of good people this season and is starting to sort of remind me of Season 5 Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat 442849

Everyone is talented and I do like most of the contestants for different reasons, but Brooke had slowly become my favorite.

She has to be now! She made me cry last night she was so good!!!
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat   Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 5:04 pm

I liked her from Hollywood onwards but wasn't sure if she was my favorite until she sang "You're So Vain". I didn't see her audition at first because the station went out for the night here. That's okay though as I've seen it more than a few times since Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat 635920
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat   Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 8:18 pm

After her last performances the last two weeks and then last night....I was convinced she was my favorite. Like I said...I like a lot of them but she is my fave now.

She knows who she is as an artist and I love that. Kinda reminds me of Taylor in that way.
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat   Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 8:38 pm

Exactly what I was thinking that and the best to come along since Taylor. Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat 635920 Though the one person who has as much showmanship as Taylor I think would be Overmeyer.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat   Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 9:13 pm

geewindu wrote:
Exactly what I was thinking that and the best to come along since Taylor. Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat 635920 Though the one person who has as much showmanship as Taylor I think would be Overmeyer.

I totally agree with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat   Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooke's Top 12 Performance Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke White Fans :: Brooke White :: Performance Recaps :: Tuesday Night Chat-
Jump to: