I'm excited that you're the new spokeswoman for Save The World Summer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

I'm excited that you're the new spokeswoman for Save The World Summer Empty
PostSubject: I'm excited that you're the new spokeswoman for Save The World Summer   I'm excited that you're the new spokeswoman for Save The World Summer EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 7:22 am

I really love the fact that you are doing this! I'm glad you are able to use your newfound fame to really help combat Malaria. Keep up the good work. You are my favorite artist of all time and I want to thank you for everything you've done for me and for everything you are doing with the Save The World Summer. Thanks & keep up the great work! I'm excited that you're the new spokeswoman for Save The World Summer 324780
God Bless You Brooke,
Jeremy

"I have trudged through some rough patches, no voice, no money, no confidence…but along the way God sent me these amazing people that stepped in, truly believed in me and gave me a great hope. How grateful I am. Yep… it is kinda tough to live your dreams, but really… is there any other way…it’s a beautiful thing my friends. Dream On!" - Brooke White
Back to top Go down

I'm excited that you're the new spokeswoman for Save The World Summer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke White Fans :: Brooke White :: Notes to Brooke-
Jump to: