Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amanda Overmeyer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Amanda Overmeyer Empty
PostSubject: Amanda Overmeyer   Amanda Overmeyer EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 7:43 pm

Anybody else out there like Amanda? I think She Rocks!!!! Amanda Overmeyer 901870 I hope it's her and Brooke in the finale. Amanda Overmeyer 418493 With Brooke winning of course.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Amanda Overmeyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Overmeyer   Amanda Overmeyer EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 7:53 pm

I like Amanda. Not as much as I did in the beginning, but I still like her. I like rocker chicks and we don't see enough of them on Idol.
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Amanda Overmeyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Overmeyer   Amanda Overmeyer EmptyMarch 15th 2008, 3:17 am

I actually tend to not like rocker chicks but for some reason find Overmeyer very interesting (in a good way).
Anyway there isn't that many of them. Last year had Gina, so at least they had a rocker. Where as last year they had nobody country until Phil switched over in his last week or so. I think they need more country guys. Bucky was the only country guy that was country while he was on the show that I can think of. Now only if the country guys from the auditions made it. Amanda Overmeyer 147524 One was a really Randy Travis/George Jones/Johnny Cash type of singer. He made it to the top 50 but obviously didn't make it to the top 24. Amanda Overmeyer 147524
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Amanda Overmeyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Overmeyer   Amanda Overmeyer EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 9:59 pm

Yes. Country Guys. There were many in the auditions that were good, but surprisingly never made it Amanda Overmeyer 147524 kinda bummed about that.

I don't usually like rocker chicks or rockers so much, it depends, but I do like Amanda but just not as crazy about her as I was in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

Amanda Overmeyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Overmeyer   Amanda Overmeyer EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 11:17 am

Here's an article I found on Amanda Amanda Overmeyer 635920

When Ryan Seacrest revealed that Amanda Overmyer was going home, Amanda handled the news with calmness and gracefulness. When asked about her good natured way of handling elimination, Amanda said, “Yesterday wasn’t the most dramatic thing that’s happened in my life. You know, I just got voted off of a TV show, and I was thankful to be there and privileged to have that many millions of Americans vote for me just to keep me on until eleven, and for someone like me who’s completely different. You know, I’m kind of out of a different mold than everyone else in the competition. I found that very warming that I had that much support.”

Even though Amanda Overmyer gained the label of being the rocker chick, she didn’t feel that helped her in the competition. Amanda explained, “Being my own personal style helped me as far as being the quintessential rocker chick I guess, but as far as the competition itself, I wouldn’t say that it necessarily helped me, because young kids are not going to relate to me as easily as they do the other ones.”

Read the full article here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amanda Overmeyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Overmeyer   Amanda Overmeyer Empty

Back to top Go down

Amanda Overmeyer
Page 1 of 1