Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol Recap: David Archuleta Debacle Caps Night, While Brooke White, Chikezie Shine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

American Idol Recap: David Archuleta Debacle Caps Night, While Brooke White, Chikezie Shine Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Recap: David Archuleta Debacle Caps Night, While Brooke White, Chikezie Shine   American Idol Recap: David Archuleta Debacle Caps Night, While Brooke White, Chikezie Shine EmptyMarch 15th 2008, 4:39 am

American Idol Recap: David Archuleta Debacle Caps Night, While Brooke White, Chikezie Shine
March 13, 2008

As some of you may have noticed, Jeffrey Christian so kindly filled in for me these past two weeks while I was busy working on a million different projects. But now I'm back, and it feels great to be home.

And what a week to return! Yes, for the first time in Idol land, it was Beatles night. But don't cash that royalty check just yet, Ringo. Seacrest made it clear that the songs would be from the Lennon/McCartney songbook. You'll just have to live off those "Shining Time Station" residuals a little bit longer, Mr. Starkey.....

Brooke White
Song: "Let It Be"
Verdict: Let it be fantastic!

How much do you love Brooke White? She has an uncanny ability to pick the perfect song each week and deliver it in a no-frills straightforward but heartfelt way. Plus, she has a dash of Paula-on-QVC loopiness that I adore. Performing barefoot at a piano? Great. Crying/shaking/stammering post-performance? Even better. If she can keep this organic trajectory going, she'll sail to the finale. Yes, that's right. I said the F-word. You heard it here first, folks. It'll be a Brooke White/ David Archadorable finale this May (provided he remembers his lyrics — more on that later).

For more of the article go here:
http://www.mtvasia.com/News/200803/13015535.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1