Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke White, the Anti-Britney Spears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Brooke White, the Anti-Britney Spears Empty
PostSubject: Brooke White, the Anti-Britney Spears   Brooke White, the Anti-Britney Spears EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 5:35 am

Why Brooke White Should Become the Next American Idol

By Candace Morehouse, published Mar 12, 2008
Published Content: 43 Total Views: 74,500 Favorited By: 22 CPs
Contact Subscribe Add to Favorites
Rating: 4.5 of 5Currently 4.50/512345 Font Font
Brooke White is an anomaly when it comes to pop singers seeking fame - she doesn't drink, she doesn't smoke, she hasn't even seen an R-rated movie. While there are those who will scoff at these assertions, Brooke will stand by her convictions. The down-to-earth, emotional young lady was raised as a Mormon (remember Mitt Romney? - another good-looking, poised Mormon of some recent fame). According to an Arizona Republic by Randy Cordova, Brooke has this to say about being Mormon: "People from all different faiths and walks of life live their lives this way. For me, part of it is attributed to my faith, but it's also beyond that. It's a choice I made on my own."

Brooke was born and raised in Mesa, Arizona and only recently moved to that infamous den of iniquity, Los Angeles, to pursue her dream of working in the music industry and attend the Musicians Institute. Brooke, however, would not be sucked in by the evils of the city, instead working as a live-in nanny for a nice Van Nuys family of four until getting her golden ticket to Hollywood as the result of her Idol audition. There will be no exposés regarding her shady past or time spent as a stripper in an adult club. In fact, I would hazard to guess it would be extremely difficult to find any dirt about the squeaky-clean Brooke White.

According to her fan site, Brooke's goal, should she not become America's next pop star, is to become a mom. She wants "to raise a happy family". Her rituals before performing? Praying and drinking a lot of water. How does she plan on differentiating herself from the competition? By being herself.
The rest is here:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/653323/brooke_white_the_antibritney_spears.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1