Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 4:52 pm

OHHHHH WOW!!!!!! I'm just so happy!!!! Yesterday was sooooo great, so so so so great!!!!!!!! I met Brooke 4 times!!!!!!!!!!! And I got 3 pictures with her!!!!!!!!!!! And She had the most amazing performances ever in the concert!!!!!! I will always remember that day!!!!! Oh and I don't think I'll be coming back to earth anytime soon!!!!!!! OH WOW!!!!!! It's hard to describe everything but I'll give it a go.

Okay I'l start from the beginning. I finished my pictures the night before the concert and I scanned them in the computer before we left, I'll upload them and post them for you guys to see. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 66038

It was about a 3 hour drive to Ogden (where the SCC concert was) and we stopped at f.y.e to get some really cheap used cds. (a Josh Turner cd, Randy Travis, SCC, and Rascal Flatts) Really good deals. We were only gonna get three but it was buy three get one free so that worked out nicely in our favor. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 66038

I also called my friend, Diana from Ogden 'cause I was gonna pick her up and then her mom wouldn't let her go and then she did get to go later on for the concert eventually. We kept calling and texting but we could never find each other. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 182282 Oh well.

Anyways we got to the E center around 11:30 and put the sun tan lotion on and then got in line. It was pretty warm out there but not until we were in the sun for hours did it seem to get hot. Good thing we brought a lot of water/gatorade.

We talked to some people on both sides of us for a while. One girl was from hawaii and the tour just happened to come there while she was visiting her cousins. She said she was a huge American Idol fan since season 1 and that this was her first American Idol concert. She was really excited. She was really hoping to meet Michael Johns and Archuleta. Then there was a Jason fan who came up and said there was so many people the night before he couldn't get close to Jason. He did get his picture with him. And there was this friendly lady next to us who said she normally would never come to an A.I. concert but she did it for one of her kids 'cause she got all A's. She said she really did not like Jason as she felt he couldn't sing and didn't like how he acted. She also didn't like Kristy. Her favorite was Archie she said she really liked his voice and would love to have him as a son. She also said she thought Brooke was really nice.

And well we talked for hours with everyone and I showed them my pictures I planned on giving them if any of them came out. We were there for a very long time before the band's bus finally pulled up but still no idols. Then after quite a bit more time their bus finally pulled up and went behind a gate. On it's way passed I saw Ramiele, Kristy, Michael (Who looked all serious and gave out the peace sign, haha) and then Carly in the back. There was some other heads back behind the guys but I couldn't tell who they were. Then they stayed behind the gate for half an hour then finally Kristy came out! Woooo! Finally somebody! She was out and moved pretty quickly down the line. We (My brother Josh, My sister Jamie, and me) all got her autograph and Josh took a picture of us with Kristy. She seemed pretty nice and I gave her my picture I drew. I had them all in folders though and I gave it to her and she seemed happy but didn't actually look at the pic there as she was still signing autographs. So for the others I made sure I opened the folder if I could when giving it to them.

The Next one out was Brooke! There was a lot of cheering for her and then she waved her arms and said she only had 25 minutes and that she was on vocal rest. So she went and did autographs first and then would take pictures on the way back. Well she went to the other side across the street first so I thought she might not make it. Then she came to our side and said she had only ten minutes so she was hurrying to get everyone she could. She did make it to us and well I'm not sure how to describe it. We got her autograph and they took a picture me and Brooke as she was signing mine but I don't know how well it turned out. Anyways I had to think really hard to speak it was crazy I never had to do that before. I always just talk it comes natural and so I just thought I'd say what came to my mind as I may never get the chance again for a long time. So I told her she was my favorite artist ever, and she was like Thank you, thank you. And I gave her my drawing and she was gonna ign it at first and I told it was for her and she was like aww thank you. I'm not exactly sure what she all said as I was super excited I was just all bouncy and excited when she first came out. And then I met her and that was SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 786361 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 177513 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 786361 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 177513 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 786361
So then since she had like no time left I didn't know If I'd get a picture with her so I ran to the end of the line while the kind lady next to us saved our spot so I could go get a picture with Brooke. And so she put her arm around me and said 1,2,3 smile, and was really nice about it but she was in a hurry.
And then I went back to my place in line and the kind lady said she'd use her digital camera and get a picture of me and Brooke. And then Brooke remembered me and said "Thanks for the Drawing" again. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 607796 Woooooo!!!! She was so nice even after saying she wouldn't talk much because she was on vocal rest. She looked pretty much the same in person as I thought she would. She had a hat on and her hair was straight. But when we met Jason he was really skinny.

Anyways after Brooke was done Michael came out and he was a really great guy. It made me like him a whole lot more after seeing him. There was these girls next to me who all really wanted meet him and when of them wasn't there. He asked where she was and one said the bathrooms but then someone said she's running back and he backed off and said Okay that's it for now I gotta go sorry and turned away and walked like 10 feet and the girls face was like priceless when she heard he was leaving and she just missed her. And then he came running back saying of course he wasn't leaving he was just joking. And he said it meant a lot to him that she was running to see him and made her feel all special. He seemed like a great guy. Then he signed my picture and pointed to him and Brooke and said she didn't know he was gonna grab her leg. And Brooke was like "I'm married" and then he said "Yeah, I'm married too". Jamie and I got a pic with him. He was fun and when I gave him my drawing he was like thank you it's really nice, yeah I wish I had that jawline. and ran his finger on it. He was a really funny guy.

Then Archuleta came out and the uproar came. He had a handler with him when he was coming by who was not a nice guy. Archie was like on autopilot, the guy just told him and everyone there was no time for pictures and he would just move and sign. Archie would just sign and then look up and smile then sign, then look up and smile. He talked only a very little but seemed nice. The handler for some reason asked my name (I have no idea why) and then so Archuleta put wrote "To Jeremy," on the top of the pic. Let's just say those girls next to me were a little jealous that he wrote my name. This was before I gave him my drawing and I was no longer in front as Jamie's favorite is Archie. I gave him the drawing after though and he said thanks.
Also whenever he moved down the line a whole group would move down with him, haha. I guess that's what happens when Archie's hometown is literally a couple miles down the road.

I also got autographs and pictures with Jason, who was well Jason just really laid back. haha.

Then the last one who came by was Chikezie and he was in a hurry and wow he had so much energy. He was like bouncing all over the place to sign what he could when he got to our side so we didn't get a good picture if we even got one. LOL!
All of them stopped a little longer after they saw the drawings except Chikezie really but he looked at it then looked back and was like oh cool!

Well they all finally left and so did we, Carly, Ramiele, Syesha, and David Cook didn't come out.....

Okay that's part 1, I will continue later this is getting long. But I met Broooke!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 607796 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 607796 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 607796 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 607796 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 607796 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 11:30 pm

I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 177513 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 177513 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 177513

OMG!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I have happy tears!! This is totally awesome. I don't even know what to say except that you sound as excited as I did the first time I saw Taylor when he gave me water!! And I didn't even get a picture with him!!

Now I'm waiting for part 2 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920
Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 8:39 am

I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 906253 yay!!!! you've met brooke!!! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 172724 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 172724 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 172724

having read your account of Brooke, makes me truly speechless Jeremy. just can't imagine the thought of being in front of Brooke, but you, you actually talked to her and could almost touch her!!! the feeling is so like surreal. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 52484 yessss, we are so very happy for you. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 177513

it's a good thing that Brooke went out. your trip is really worth it!!!

Last edited by brookielizzieous on July 18th 2008, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 7:48 pm

I actually did touch her twice as she put her arm around me twice for the pictures! Oh wow that was amazing! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 27162 I do remember now that it's a day later that I also said Thank You whenever I couldn't think of something to say. If she said Thank you then I did. I probably sounded stupid but I couldn't not say Thank You, she has helped me so much.

Okay Part 2:

After we left the before party we went to go eat as it was about 4:30 by the time we actually left. We stopped at a Burger King and got stuff off their dollar menu and had to pay for it with coins haha. A lot of the money we brought with were coins as besides roughly $70 that's all we had. I drank about 1 1/4 cups of water before I filled up my pop. I think I guzzled it down in like 10 sec. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 76539
Well then we went to the mall that was right down the street and looked there for about 10-20 min. as we hadn't much to do. But they didn't have any good bookstores there so Josh wanted to go to the Barnes & Noble that was in Murray UT. Yep that's right Archie's hometown. We used the GPS to get there it was only 4 miles away but it took us like 20 minutes as it was rush hour and there ended up being lots of construction. Well as soon as we got to B & N (It was right next to a two story fancy strip mall I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 342330 ), Josh and Jamie went in but I couldn't get the keys out of the car and couldn't get the car to start and I went into panic mode as I was like Oh no I'm gonna miss Brooke in concert! But then I realized I turned the car off without putting it into park. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 352150 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 806487 Oh boy I can't believe I did that.
Well the B & N wasn't really big like I expected it to be for being in a fancy town. Of course I didn't expect Archie's hometown to be so fancy and upscale. I thought it was supposed to be a small town, obviously not, LOL!
Then we drove back to the E center and decided to pay $10 for parking across the street and down a little as we didn't want to face the parking crowd as it was already 6:30 and the show was supposed to start at 7. But when we were paying with dimes the guy only wanted 5. I guess that worked out for us. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 799816
Then we rushed over to the center and got in a small line to get in and the ticket taker lady asked us who are favorites were Immediately I said Broooke! And then she said "Did you know her husband is here tonight?" and that he was here yesterday. I was like no that's so cool. I knew he hasn't been able to come to a lot of the shows as he took way too much time off when she was on the show that he wasn't able to take it off during the tour. But he was able to be there and support Brooke. I thought that was so sweet. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 66038

I looked around for Diana (ISupportJordin! on IDF) again but as you know no luck. Then we went to the shop and could only afford two shirts. So Josh got a David Cook one and Jamie got one with all the Idols on it that she said we could share. There was an Archie shirt but she didn't like it very much so she got that instead. We again had to pay with coins and we wrote the prices on the baggies they were in so we could tell and the guy didn't want to count it so he just said he assumed we were being truthful about it. He was nice. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 66038

And then we went and found our seats. It was almost ready to begin!

First up was Cory (the host guy) and a walking poptart mascot. LOL. He brought a couple people in the aisle and told them to dance haha and then he left and a few seconds later a video comes on, quickly stating their journey to the top 10 and the a voice comes up along with a video "Number 10 Chikkezie!" He opens the show moving all over the stage and singing "When You Know My Name's Chikezie, Baby"
Then he sang two more songs I really don't remember them well. He was okay not bad but not great.

Then it's number 9 with Ramiele. She did two fast songs which surprised me as she only did one really the whole time she was on the show. She had some dance moves, didn't sound too great though. She was okay.

Then "#8 Michael Johns!!!!!" He came out with We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions medley. Well kinda a medley he sang about what he did on the show for We Will Rock You but as more like a prelude as he sang like all of We Are The Champions" It was Awesome!!!!!! Maybe because he came after Chikezie and Ramiele but WOW!!! I liked a couple of his performances but this was really great! Between this and before the show I'm suddenly liking him a lot more than I ever did while he was on the show. He was really good live! After Chikezie and Ramiele I was wondering if I'd get my $50 worth, Michael Johns 3 performnces alone were worth $20. He then sang It's All Wrong But It's All Right which again was way better than when he was on the show! In between song he turned kinda sideways and said let me just unbutton my shirt and he did then turned back and held it open and he was wearing and Archuleta shirt! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 799816 Oh wow! And then he picked up a water bottle to drink saying he just neede some water before the next song and it had Archie's face on it too!!!! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 58956 He was so fuuny & cool!!!!!!!! His last song was Dream On and as much as I like Brooke's version he does an amazing job here. He even hit the really high notes!!!! It wasn't cringe-worthy klike on the show! He was great!!!!!!!!

Okay that's it for part two, sorry but it's dinner time for me, To Be Continued Again...........
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:33 am

Part 3:

Then it was Kristy Lee Cook. I don't know the name of her first song but it was just okay but definitely better than Ramy and Chikezie's. Her second song was God Bless The U.S.A. which is one of my favorites from her but it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Good yeah but not great. Then she sang Cowgirl which I felt was her best song. Overall she has a much better recording voice.

Carly Smithson was next. I'm not sure what her songs were but her voice sounded better. I'm not sure I liked the first song I don't remember her second song and her third song was Great! I don't know what it was but I like it! That surprised me as I didn't care for Carly on the show. But overall she wasn't bad, she was much better than Ramiele and Chikezie.

Okay this was a short part sorry but I gotta go again.....
Back to top Go down
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 12:19 pm

Hey gee, just like Brooke you’re very good in writing and I am so impressed on how you managed to remember every single detail of this wonderful experience and put them into words. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 324780 But you know what, I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 873380 I just can’t tell the same when the turn was on your moment with Brooke. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 52484 You were obviously star-strucked and so smitten by her, and who wouldn’t be?

Hmmmm, gee you are putting us in suspense. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 66038 Can't wait to hear moreeee! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 152737
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 21st 2008, 4:40 am

Thanks Lizzie! Yeah definitely star-stuck. I was better when I met her at night but it was only for a few seconds. So finally here it is, part 3:

Up next was BROOKE WHITE!!!!!! After Carly announced her the crowd went crazy!!!! We couldn't hear all of what Carly was saying she said she was shopping with her earlier that day and then said something but the crowd was too loud for us to hear her. Then she hurried off. She was the first one to announce who was going next. Then the crowd went crazy when Brooke made quite the entrance coming up from under the stage. She just rose up from under while playing the piano. Let It Be was first. WOW!!!!! She made me cry in public and during the concert, I honestly couldn't help myself. It was so beautiful. I can't really find the words to describe how good it was. I'm so glad I got to hear her sing that live. She was totally AMAZING!!!!! My favorite artist singing my favorite song was just the best thing ever! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 860807

Then she stood up took off her shoes and walked to the front of the stage and took the guitar saying she was gonna play a fun one for us. She sang 1,2,3,4 (5,6,9,10 money can't buy you back the love that you had then.... C'mon Snap It Out...... I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 901870 )
I loved it! Didn't know it though I looked up and listened once to the original by Feist and wasn't sure about the song but she did really great with it! She is awesome live!!!! Also when she tells us to snap you could hear the crowd change from clapping to snapping, oh she was great! Now I hope she records this! She should've sang this on Idol, The song suits her and she did it amazingly!

Next she says that she's gonna go back to the piano for her last song and sing a song she wishes she wrote, "Yellow". This one is on her pre-idol cd "Songs From The Attic" but WOW!!!!! She amazed me with it, it is one of my favorites on the cd along with "Free" and "Change" but in concert it was soooooooo much better! I couldn't believe it!!!!! I half wanted to cry yet smile at the same time. Oh wow! And that backround they had behind her just enhanced the moment. It had these yellow star like things floating around. (Well that's not a good descrption , LOL!) But Amazing!!!!!! We actually listened to the cd about 4 hours later while on our way back and when we got to Yellow we all thought that it was so much better in concert. It was soooo good. She should make a live recording of these performances because they were incomparable. All 3 songs were the best I've heard her. Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!
Amazingamazingamazingamazingamazingamazing!!!!!!!!!
Well no worries on if it was worth the $150 anymore. Yes our seats were back further but it didn't matter Totally Amazing!!!!!!! Worth every penny just for Brooke's 3 performances. Pure Magic. The entire concert should've been her. I can't wait 'til she does have a tour to herself. That would be TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!

Well after she finishes Yellow, (crowd's going crazy again) she talks about Malaria No More and about teaming up with IGB and announces the first group song.
I forget the name but then they start coming out singing a little part. None of the top 4 were in it. Brooke of course was good in it. I haven't heard this song but it was great! Then after Brooke's part the announcer guy announced Michael and he started singing and then Carly came into to duet with him. I think they put that in there because they cut that duet. I also heard Brooke and Jason were supposed to have a duet (I'd've liked to see that to see if their voices blend) but they cut it at the last minute. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 147524
But this group performance was good and it fit IGB. Ahh I found it! Pride (In The Name Of Love). I loved Brooke during this. (duh.) I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920 The whole performance was really good though. I like It!

Then it was intermission:
We left to go see which way'd be the fastest way out so we could meet the idols again afterwards. I again tried to meet up with Diana to no avail. But we found out that the card we had did work at an atm, so I could get a shirt! Yay!!!!!! They didn't have any specifically Brooke White shirts (shoot!) but the one design had Brooke very prominate on it. So I got it! I have a Brooke shirt! Woooo! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 607796

Well we went back to the show and Cory was out there having fun with people getting two boys to play air guitar with each other. Then he surprised them by giving one Guitar Hero for nintendo DS and the other for PS2. Oh yeah and at some point they played those guitar Hero commercials again. I saw Cook's out of the corner of my eye before I found my seat before the show.

Then Castro started off the next section and well I was still thinking of Brooke's amazing performances so that didn't help Jasaon at all. He sang Somewhere Over The Rainbow and well it sounded the same as when he did it the first time on the show. Nothing extremely special.
His second song was also okay, I don't remember what he sang but he sang it on the show I thought.
His third song Daydream was pretty good, it really suited him. This was really his only good song.

Then we have Syesha, well Jason seemed really excellent once she came on. Her voice was good but I yawned at a concert! What! I never have done that! I was pretty bored, I actually was typing up a text message during her second song. Her third song was better though. I never heard it before but I would like to hear someone else sing it. I'll have to go find it on YouTube. The song sounded really good and she had some good parts to it but I just didn't like her performance at all. And oh that dress showed a little much I thought. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 342330

Next Syesha said that this next performer needed no introduction....And then she tried to introduce him anyways but she couldn't. I guess that's what happens when you're 4 miles from his hometown. It was soooo loud! Lots of high pitched girls and well he came up from under the stage playing piano just like Brooke but you honestly could not hear the first line of the song! It was crazy! He was singing "Angels" first. Except that you couldn't hear him he did pretty well. I didn't like it as much because of all the screaming though.
Then he sang "Apologize which I liked better when he sang it with One Republic on the show as I actually liked that on the finale. Next he sang "Stand By Me" like he did on the show except it was the full version and he still added the "Beautiful Girls into it. More than just a line though, I thought he was just switching into it but he went back and ended the song with stand by me. This was actually pretty good. His voice sounded pretty good but it always does. What surprised me was right before this next song. I'm not sure what it was (When You Say You Loved Me - I just looked it up) but he dedicated it to the people you care about and up on the screen during it you could see the emotion in his eyes he was thinking about someone. You could tell it meant a lot to him. I liked the beginning and the end but in the middle found myself thinking about Brooke's performances, lol. But I still liked it.

Then Cook came out and loved the flashing lights and everything like this huge Rockstar was coming out, but his first song "Hello" I didn't care for. It was okay. Then he sang "Time Of My Life" which I remember thinking at least Cook is singing this and not Archie. I just think I'd like Cook's version better. It was pretty good. Than he sang "Don't Want To Miss A Thing" Now that was really good! 4th best performance of the night! Woooo! (I bet you know which 3 I liked better I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920) He did really well with it. Part of it may have been that I didn't know he was gonna sing this song and it's one of my favorites from him. Then he sang My Hero and he did very well on this also. He dedicated it to his brother which he said he always did on the tour. He played the guitar for like a minute or 2 in the middle without singing and I loved it! He walked to both sides of the stage and stepped up on a railing to play. It was really good. And then he finished and left for a minute or two which seemed to be forever and then he came out singing Billy Jean. Which was pretty good too. Even did it better than he did originally. He was great! The crowd for him didn't seem as much because he came after Archie and some people left during that 1 or 2 minute break. There was still a lot of cheering for him. Overall the most cheers went to Michael, Brooke, and David Cook. Oh and obviously David Archuleta but it was his hometown. The people started cheering a lot for Jason but after he performed there wasn't as much.

Then we had the last group performance "Please Don't Stop The Music. When they sang this during IGB I didn't like it very much. But this time they did much better. Each person got a part unlike during IGB and it sounded good. Brooke and Cook both sang their lines well. They had the same line too, LOL! The spotlight actually stayed on Archie during this when Cook was singing, it only finally moved to Cook when he was almost done. I think maybe there was an Archie fan operating that light. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 331360 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 76539

Continued below!
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 21st 2008, 4:41 am

As soon as it was over we rushed out. As fast as I could I went down to get to the area that they'd be coming back to. We got a spot and met that nice lady again lol. It was farther back but wasn't too bad. Again looked for Diana who was across the street it turned out. Anyways they said the idols weren't gonna be out for a half-hour so I went to go bring the suburban into this parking lot. Well I made good timing the police officers were just moving the cones so they let me through without going around the long way. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 66038 But then I went to the far side to look for Diana and I saw Kristy like ten feet from me and I heard a bunch of cheering so I was hoping I hadn't missed anything. So I turned around and ran as fast as I could to the car pulled around to the other side of the building and ran towards our spot. Then out of breathe Jamie told me no one made it to our spot yet. whew! Now I was out of breath for running so fast. We were pretty much all out of water and only had a few cans of warm pop, eew. But I didn't care since I was thirsty, lol. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 76539
Well Kristy was the first by us again. So I had her sign my shirt since we already had a picture and autograph. I was gonna say I liked her God Bless The USA but a person not far before us said the exact same thing so I didn't. I asked her to sign my shirt but didn't know if it'd show up since I didn't have a silver marker and it was a dark shirt. So she asked if there was any white on my shirt which she pulled up and found a spot on the picture of her. That girl likes to be out and about right away. I think she manages to meet everyone before going back unlike some of the others. But the others were in an inside M&G and got out when they could. The only one who never made it out was Ramiele. I was hoping she would just to see how short she was. I heard she was really short even with thick platform shoes on.
Anyways then Cook and Syesha were headed our way. One around one way the other around the other way. We thought they'd meet us around the same time but Syesha managed to get to us first and signed both my picture and my shirt and took a picture with all three of us. Then she moved onto the next person and I almost forgot to give her the picture. So I called her and said I had something for her and she "ooh I like gifts!" then she got the picture and said "I'm gonna put this on my myspace...Are You Jeremy?" And I said yeah, and she said "Thank You Jeremy!" How'd she know my name? I think the other Idols (maybe Brooke! ;D) probably told her since I gave them pictures before the show. Syesha who according to what I read about the previous night wasn't nice (I think she was maybe just in a hurry tho) was really nice when I was talking to her. Heck all of the idols that I met were pretty nice. Well I'm not sure about Jason but he was well Jason the laid back dude, haha.
Well then Cook came around and he was 6 feet in front of us and turned around! He was trying to get to us but those pushy security guys got to him. We were just about to get his autograph and picture! Aww that sucked. Josh really wanted a picture with him. The only two he really cared about seeing were Cook and Brooke. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 147524 At least he got to see one.
Well I tried getting Cook his picture but never got close enough. So I went back to our spot as Michael was getting there and so was Archie. A couple girls saw Archie and started singing "Your The Voice" and then Michael Johns jumped in and sang with them. "...Down The Barrel Of A Gun..." He said it was an austrailian song and kept singing a few lines here and there. Well then some girls there broke down the line and were pushing Michael farther out into the street lol. I went out to get his autograph for my shirt and he signed it M.J. since there was no room really for more.
I turned around and Josh just told me Archie was literally standing right to my back and I didn't even see him there. LOL! I saw him once he was a few feet down but could no longer get to him. So I went around and found an opening and he signed my shirt also.
Well that was pretty much it there so I moved over to see if Brooke and Carly were coming. They were. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 324780 I gave Carly the drawing I made and she couldn't hear me so she started to sign the folder it was in and then I practically had to yell over the crowd saying no Carly it's for you. And she was like oooh thanks! I asked her if she could give her pics to Ramiele and Cook since I didn't get to and she was like yeah sure. I accidentally gave her my autographed picture though so I had to get her attention to give it back and she told me she was so sorry she took it and I said no,no, no it was my fault, I actually talked to her for probably about a minute total. She was nice. Honestly They were all pretty nice.

Now it was on to get Brooke to sign my shirt. She was about 20 feet away from Carly so I went down by her and there was an opening again so I held it out for her to sign and told her I really loved Let It Be and she seemed to really appreciate that. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 66038 By the time I got it I wasn't sure if anyone was out but as son as Archie left the crowd died down a little. So I was able to just sort of watch Brooke for a couple minutes and cheer for her. It turns out Chikezie was there too. Both him and Brooke were supposed to be leaving but they couldn't stop signing autographs. They were hurrying really fast and trying to get as many as they could. Brooke was still talking to people down the line closer to the gate. She must've only been on vocal rest before the show. She talked a lot then but now afterwards she was really, really talkitive. I liked that. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 635920 Then she was signing a couple more autographs for some little girls, that looked about 5. But Brooke wasn't going to pass them by. Finally both Chikezie and Brooke left, the bus was on and just waiting for them two.

And then I wished I had a video camera. Brooke raised her arms up as she was leaving on her way to the bus and totally threw her hat way up in the air did a little dance and caught it, haha. Wooo! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 786361 That was in true Brooke fashion haha. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 418493

They then loaded up on the bus and pulled out just as soon as Brooke was on. She was about a minute behind Chikezie. The bus came rolling out and Brooke was looking right at us when it rolled by! Haha! Josh took a picture but don't know what he got though, the windows were tinted and the lights weren't on. The lights turned on just as soon as it turned but it was too late to get anymore pictures. But Wow! What a great ending! Now we only had to drive about 4 hours back home lol. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 97012
Josh drove part of the way but then we switched out after less than an hour and I drove the rest of the way home. I tried to talk to them both and they were like just let me sleep haha. I was not tired in the slightest I just had the best day and I couldn't keep my mouth shut, I just kept talking and talking lol. We made it home by 4:14 which was pretty good. I guess 'cause we didn't make stops and knew where we were going. I thought it'd be about 5. Anyways that's it my wonderful day finally came to an end. It seemed on the way home that the waiting in the sun for hours on end was days ago. It lasted a long time yet not long enough. If they add tour dates at the end by us, I so want to go again. That show definitely worth it. Wooo! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 177513 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 177513 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 177513

I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 906253 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 906253 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 906253 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 906253 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 906253 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 906253
Back to top Go down
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 21st 2008, 10:52 am

Oh wow!!!! Jeremy, I can’t find the words to describe how I felt, reading your encounter with the Idols made me feel like I was with you guys on the trip. Good to hear that most idols are really nice and accommodating. My God, Syesha knows your name!!! Yeah, probably Brooke showed off your drawings to them. She took pride in it!!! That is so very Brooke. Yeah, I like her when she’s really talking a lot. She’s truly excellent expressing herself both in oral and written. Actually, I have watched most of her tour performances from various cities in youtube so I already know how her set was like. She was sooooo amazing at every performance, and it was always like she’s doing it for the first time. Her voice still sounds solid even after almost every night of singing. She’s totally enjoying and no signs that she’s getting tired of the routine. Awesome Brooke!!! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 324780

Yeah, had I physically witnessed Brooke’s set I would be as mesmerized as you and won’t be able to focus on the remaining idols. I believe Brooke is the most adored female Idol among Season 7. I am saying this objectively, and not because I am her fan but because this is what I’ve been hearing from the buzz. She sees to it that she meets the fans, gives time to sign autographs and take pics with them. She’s just so appreciative of them. And I can feel that she’s doing those not just as an SOP of the promotion but because her heart is really into it. And all these things are very evident in your encounter, Brooke being the last to get on the bus just because of her desire to please the fans. Wowwww!!! Amazing Brooke!!! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 300708

Side comments:

• Yup, noticed too that Syesha’s style of dressing is getting sexier, lots of flesh display nowadays.
• For me, Keep Running & Yellow are my top faves from Songs from the Attic. I can listen to all her songs over and over every single day!!!
• My top David Cook’s performances from Idol are: Always be my Baby, Billie Jean, Little Sparrow, Don’t Wanna Miss a thing, Dream Big, Time of my Life
• I told you Kristy seems really as amiable as Brooke.
• Jason I think is also nice. Check out his myspace, he’s actually making an effort to reach out to the fans by always posting vblogs and bulletin messages.

Thanks so much for sharing Jeremy! I had so much fun reading through it, had a clear imagination of the scenarios as they were vivaciously described. Agreed, though, that you could have caught on video Brooke’s funny and very natural moves. Perhaps something like what she was doing in the vid I posted??

Hey, Jeremy you ought to post this fantastic blog not only here and in myspace but you might want to share it with any other sites for everyone else to read. I could say that all the luck was with you on that particular day. It was as if so many angels were sent to make that day so very possible. The old lady I guess was an angel sent; the ATM worked so you could buy a shirt; CD’s best buy; the ticket lady and the parking guy. Everything went so well for all you. And the biggest charm of all is of course, Brooke White!!! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 321667

I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 62654 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 62654 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 62654
Back to top Go down
cannonfloat

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 1:11 am

Thank you for sharing your experience Jeremy to us who cannot go to the tour I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 66038
I'm happy that you enjoyed yourself and got to meet Brooke!
Back to top Go down
brookielizzieous
brookielizzieous

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 9:27 am

I am posting the link to one our myspace friend's meet and greet experience. Thanks Leslie!!!

http://www.americanidol.com/myidol/forums/topic/?tid=1022530
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! EmptyJuly 26th 2008, 2:00 pm

cannonfloat wrote:
Thank you for sharing your experience Jeremy to us who cannot go to the tour I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 66038
I'm happy that you enjoyed yourself and got to meet Brooke!
You're so very welcome. I enjoyed writing it, even though it took a while.

brookielizzieous wrote:

Side comments:

• Yup, noticed too that Syesha’s style of dressing is getting sexier, lots of flesh display nowadays.
• For me, Keep Running & Yellow are my top faves from Songs from the Attic. I can listen to all her songs over and over every single day!!!
• My top David Cook’s performances from Idol are: Always be my Baby, Billie Jean, Little Sparrow, Don’t Wanna Miss a thing, Dream Big, Time of my Life
• I told you Kristy seems really as amiable as Brooke.
• Jason I think is also nice. Check out his myspace, he’s actually making an effort to reach out to the fans by always posting vblogs and bulletin messages.

I love Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Music Of The Night, Dream Big, Billie Jean, and My Hero. Those are my faves from Cook.
I also like Keep Running. I could also listen to her songs all the time all day, haha. She's so good. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 418493

Quote :
Thanks so much for sharing Jeremy! I had so much fun reading through it, had a clear imagination of the scenarios as they were vivaciously described. Agreed, though, that you could have caught on video Brooke’s funny and very natural moves. Perhaps something like what she was doing in the vid I posted??

Hey, Jeremy you ought to post this fantastic blog not only here and in myspace but you might want to share it with any other sites for everyone else to read. I could say that all the luck was with you on that particular day. It was as if so many angels were sent to make that day so very possible. The old lady I guess was an angel sent; the ATM worked so you could buy a shirt; CD’s best buy; the ticket lady and the parking guy. Everything went so well for all you. And the biggest charm of all is of course, Brooke White!!! I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 321667

I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 62654 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 62654 I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 62654
Yep, I've posted it a couple other places too. Usually with a link to here so people can check out the site. Thanks for the suggestion. I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! 66038
Yeah it did go so well. It's been a good three weeks. First I got Brooke's signature and a note from her in the mail, then I got to meet her and see her in concert, and now the other big news we're getting!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!   I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Met Brooke!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1