Brooke White Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simon predicts final four on Oprah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

Simon predicts final four on Oprah Empty
PostSubject: Simon predicts final four on Oprah   Simon predicts final four on Oprah EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 2:56 am

Simon to Oprah: Jason is in my Final Four

American Idol judge Simon Cowell appeared on Oprah today, and had a Final Four prediction -- that is, a Final Four Idol prediction. And it was good news for Jason Castro fans.

Cameras followed Simon around on the set. He talked about past years, saying last year's competition was "an OK year last year. I thought it was our weakest year."

"And this year, I remember thinking, 'if this year is not better than last year, I think it's going to be over. I think we're going to lose interest,' " he added.

"And then as luck would have it ... in my opinion, I think we've got more talent this year than we've ever had on any season."

Oprah: "Really, on any season?"

Simon: "Yep."

Oprah: "OK. Who do you think? Are you predicting?"

Simon: "Well, I think the front-runner right now is David Archuleta.
(applause from audience). But don't rule out Brooke (White), David Cook and Jason Castro. Any one of these guys could win. I think it's going to get very, very interesting.

The rest is here: http://neighborsgoblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/03/simon-to-oprah-jason-is-in-my.html
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Simon on Oprah - Talks about Brooke   Simon predicts final four on Oprah EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 12:56 pm

YAY! Simon predicts final four on Oprah 635920

He says he thinks David A. is the front runner as of now, but not to rule out Brooke, David C., and Jason!

GO BROOKE!!

Simon predicts final four on Oprah 177513

Back to top Go down
https://brookewhitefans.forumotion.com
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Simon predicts final four on Oprah   Simon predicts final four on Oprah EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 5:57 pm

I posted the video somewhere about this. I'm going to go find it and merge it with this topic. Mainly because I've never merged a thread before and I'd like to learn Simon predicts final four on Oprah 76539
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Simon predicts final four on Oprah   Simon predicts final four on Oprah EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 6:00 pm

Look! I merged them....after about 389472398 tries Simon predicts final four on Oprah 635920
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Simon predicts final four on Oprah   Simon predicts final four on Oprah EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 7:10 pm

Yay!!!! It worked! Go Angie!!!! Simon predicts final four on Oprah 172724
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Administrator
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Simon predicts final four on Oprah   Simon predicts final four on Oprah EmptyMarch 19th 2008, 7:10 pm

So I just saw Simon on Extra and he said again that (and this is close to his exact words) David A., Cook, Brooke, Jason, The Irish girl and the australian guy are the strong ones.

Maybe one day he'll get that Irish girl and Australian guy's names right Simon predicts final four on Oprah 799816 Maybe he doesn't like them as much as the other 4.

Hey...that would be a great Top 4...Cook, Brooke, Jason and Archie...we all know Archie will be there, but I don't think he'll win. If he does...I'll be sad Simon predicts final four on Oprah 147524 It's going to get tough to predict who goes home...right now it's hard to pick who will go tonight, but at least we know that Brooke is safe Simon predicts final four on Oprah 635920
Back to top Go down
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator
geewindu

PostSubject: Re: Simon predicts final four on Oprah   Simon predicts final four on Oprah EmptyMarch 19th 2008, 7:36 pm

I think that would be a great top 4! I wanted Overmyer to be there but I am liking her less than I did. I have to wait and give her a few more weeks like David Cook who I'm liking a little less also.
I don't like Carly or Michael as you know so if they don't make the top 6 I that would be okay with that. Simon predicts final four on Oprah 635920
Brooke is in fourth on dialidol! Ahh! Simon predicts final four on Oprah 34878 I don't like the fact that Archuleta's always on top. Simon predicts final four on Oprah 34433 And that's excluding text votes who in my mind the teenage girls that are voting for him also. Maybe they're actually voting for Brooke. Simon predicts final four on Oprah 635920
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon predicts final four on Oprah   Simon predicts final four on Oprah Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon predicts final four on Oprah
Page 1 of 1